Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday ME!!!

I have been able to celebrate my birthday for a whole weekend. First on Friday morning My mom, sister and I got to go to the taping of Good Things Utah. It was so fun to be girls only did i mention no kids. On the way home we stopped by Zupas and ate lunch. Favorite place ever. Later that afternoon Bart was able to get off work early so we went and saw MALL COP. So very funny. I think everyone should see this movie. We then went to check into our hotel room at the HILTON. My mom took the kids for us overnight so we could relax and have piece and quit. Did i mention this is the only time i have been with out kids in over 4 yrs. I loved it and need to do it more ofton. We ate and Red Rock with some friends and then was able to sleep to sleep in until 8:30 when house keeping came. We went to breakfast on our way back home. It has been the best birthday ever.

2 comments:

Frazier Family said...

Hooray for Birthdays! Hey, I heard that Katie is moving (or has moved) to L.A. My husband is going to Med school at UCLA! I was so excited to hear that. We would LOVE to go to a game, help her move, have her to dinner or something. We must be somewhat close. Let me know any details and have her email me or something.

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Becky!! I forgot that my anniversay and your b-day had something in common. How fun that you got to get away - 4 years is way too long to go without a night away.