Thursday, December 18, 2008

First time in Snow

I finally got my Christmas TREE!!!
I have been begging Bart for 2 weeks for a tree and he told me if i keep the house clean i can get one, so i took him up on the challenge. We got a real one this year. I love the smell of the tree and i should be able to keep it alive for 1 week. Now we just need to find the ornaments .

Kolton in the snow for the first time. Shoveling the walks with Aunt She She and Dad.

Kaydon has a little bit of a cold so i didn't let him go outside but he did get to watch from the window. It was really cute. He wanted to be out there so bad. Maybe next time
Bart tried scaring Kaydon by throwing a snowball at the window but it didn't work he just laughed.




Cousin Claire decided to come and play as well but she only lasted a min. or so. Then she wanted inside with a cup of hot chocolate.


I miss the Arizona winter weather. I hate snow so bad and i am going to be home bound for the next few months because of the snow. I am trying everything i can to get a bigger car so i don't have to have white nuckles when i take and pick Kolton up from School.




4 comments:

vanessa said...

love the pictures, love that i am not the one around the snow! we miss you guys- and AMEN to a much needed and beloved girls night out!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we ran into you at Costco yesterday. Your boys are awesome. I can't wait to get together with you guys.

Julie said...

Thanks Becky. I heard their eyeliner was good. I just love how the eyeshadow does not smudge.

Kristin said...

Cute pictures!! If I ever live in the snow I would have to hibernate. I'm with you - I hate it.