Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Whats happened lately

It's been along time since i have posted and alot has happened. We celebrated our 5 year anniversary March 25th. Bart is the man of my dreams. Every day our marriage gets so much better and fall more in love with him.


We also celebrated Kolton 4th birthday on May 3rd. I don't know how this happened but i have a 4 year old. i feel like i just gave birth to him and now he is a grown boy. I love kolton and all the challenges that come with him. He just finished his first year of preschool and can now write his name and a few other words.

May is just the birthday month for us it was also Kaydon 2nd birthday May 10th. I can not believe how big he is getting. He weighs the same as kolton and tries to be just like him. He has learned to ride a razor scooter recently but does not talk yet. Unless you speak kaydon.(he has made up his own language.) still a very sweet but stubborn boy.

It was also Barts birthday in may and we got to go shopping and dinner without the boys thanks to his parents. I have also started training for a half marathon. It is kicking my butt but i am determined to finish. I am also thinking about running 2 this summer if i can get the training in. We are heading to california to finally see my sister play soccer tomorrow and can't wait to see her.

3 comments:

Randi said...

First off I never said Thanks for the gift. I love that blanket! He is always laying down on it. Isn't it amazing how quickly our kids grow up. I was just looking at Hudson the other day thinking when did you grow up to be a big boy. And I cannot believe you are training for a marathon. I just started going to the gym and am dying after a mile of running. Good Luck I am sure you will do great!

Erin Bradley said...

It was fun seeing you and I actually got the season pass to Cowabunga for that price you told me about. Your boys are adorable. Thanks for coming and saying Hi!

DCAja said...

https://www.yatourcarkits.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online.html