Saturday, October 11, 2008

Park City

My wonderful sister in-law Candace invited us up to park city to celebrate Kurts birthday. We had so much fun. We went down the Alpine slide twice. Kolton was freaked out as we walked up to the slide but as soon as we started down all he said was WEEEEE, this is fun mom! We ate pizza and swam. It was a fun day to hang out with the family.

This is my little stinker, he doesn't look like he gets in any trouble does it.

Family picture on the lift up to the slide.

5 comments:

Brad and Jade said...

I didn't even know you had a blog, now I can get the updates with your family. Your boys are so dang cute.

Randi said...

Hey Becky! I am so glad you have a blog. We were up in Park City 2 weeks ago we just barely missed you. Hudson spent all day on those slides, we had to drag him off of them. I know I am crazy about having #3. I can't believe how big Kaydon is and Kolton looks like a little man. Have fun in Utah, I hear there is SNOW! How fun!

Lacey said...

hey i am glad you have a blog. they are just so fun. looks like you had fun in PC, it looks like the weather was gorgeous. i want it to be like that all year. it was fun to see you tonight. that is such a good idea!

Frazier Family said...

Hey Becky! Of course I remember you. Things are going well with us. We live in Anaheim now and love it. How are things with you? I'm glad you found me :) How did you anyways? Shoot me your email so I can add you to my safe blog list!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Becky! Cute blog! I found you on Megan Croxfords blog! How are you?